Welcome to Crossing Arrows
By Tricia Steffes
Welcome to Crossing Arrows. I did quite a bit of research on what a"first blog post" should offer so that I could sleep better tonight knowing that I threw the first ever Crossing Arrows blog post into the blogging universe where it will just float aimlessly. What I came up with was this list of what to include in your first ever blog post.
- Be short and direct...yeah that's not happening.
- Use a funny opening sentence...I am not sure readers are ready for my humor yet.
- Ask a thought provoking question...how old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- Ask a multiple choice question...are you stoked about Crossing Arrows? A. YES B. Heck YES C. Heck to the YES
- Share a shocking fact or statistic...1 out of 5 kids in America struggle with hunger. (This statistic shouldn't exist)
- Share something personal...I eat cereal almost every night before bed. True story and so unhealthy...I know this.
So, there you have it folks. Here's my attempt at a first blog post for Crossing Arrows. No, but on a more serious note, we are glad you visited. I will be sure to lure you back with amazing give-a-ways, funny stories from parents around the world about their tomboys, parenting advice (because I have this parenting thing down, said no one ever) and a world of other super awesome information about parenting and all things tomboy. I trust you're as excited as me and want to shower me with amazing gifts for the creation of such an awesome store that tailors to your tomboy, so you can send any amount of salted caramel dark chocolate to my home address. The next post is going to be unusually long just because I don't like following rules and keeping it short is a bit overrated. In the next post, you will learn about why the name Crossing Arrows, what designs you can expect to go up for pre-sale soon on our site, the super incredible super hero sets that we will soon be selling, and so much more. Alright, so I would ask you to share this blog with your friends, but right now it's pretty lame so I won't do that. I will wait until my second post when it is less lame. ;-)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.